1. Plan Ahead – Whether it’s getting the family ready in the morning or arranging a trip, getting everything prepared ahead of time always alleviates the stress of racing around trying to get everybody out the door. In addition, it relieves the press of forgetting something as you have thought about it beforehand.
2. Deep Breaths – Stressful situations arise on a daily basis. Usually, your heart rate goes up, making your blood pressure rise. Take in a deep breath, counting to ten and then release the air slowly. This will provide you a moment to regroup and calm your little britches down!
3. Stretch – Stand up, move around, and extend your legs, shoulders and arms. Many men and women carry all their stress in their shoulders. By stretching you’re releasing some of the stress that you are carrying in your shoulders.
4. Get Enough Sleep – The average person does not get sufficient sleep. This causes us to become cranky to begin with. It also causes us to lose weight. And of course adds stress to our lives. You’ll be shocked what a fantastic night’s sleep will do for you. Natural Sleep
5. Can It Tomorrow – Sometimes you just need to decide to do it tomorrow. The dishes will perish. It is not likely to hurt for them to sit one more night. When it comes down to dishes or sleep? … laundry or sleep? Well people, sleep must win sometimes!
6. Drink Herbal Tea – Chamomile is a natural stress reliever and it is quite tasty too!
7. Take A Hot Bath/Shower – Soak in a hot tub with Natural Bath Oils. These are natural stress relievers. If you don’t have enough time for a relaxing tub. A hot shower will do in a pinch.
8. Science has discovered precisely how influential the power of being relaxed may be in equally stress-release and in fighting illness.
9. Aromatherapy & Soft Music – Get out those crucial oils and turn on the tender music. There is not a thing that will calm your senses down like a few lavender and Bach!
10. Carbonated beverages, tea, and lots of the energy drinks are chalked full of caffeine. This will permit you to become irritable and cranky. Replace them with a few water instead